Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kayla's Birthday at Swiss Chalet

Tonight Gramma and Grampa Curry took Kayla and us to the Swiss Chalet to celebrate her birthday and give her her presents. We had fun! Kayla is so quiet, shy, and does not like attention drawn to herself. WELL...Claudia told the staff it was her birthday and so there must have been about a dozen waitresses that came over with the pie and candle and started shouting the birthday song. Kayla's face was as red as a tomatoe...i thought she was going to throw up! LOL! It was rather funny!
Poor Kayla. We so bad. She got a crap load of clothes from them...a pair of jeans, a pair of cotton black pants (NICE)...couple of tops and the cutest little cotton hoodie...with hearts and a drawstring - soooooo cute.







Of course Gramma got her Bobby Jack Accessories: socks, notepads, pencils, candy, and a cute little monkey puppet. Kayla loves monkeys. Bobby Jack rules!

Kayla's gonna freak when she sees this....i just found this on their website!



My darling little step-daughter is sick today with the flu bug. Huggles to Allison. Hope you don't get sick Darling Daddy!! Eat your vitamins!!!

I did two quick summer album layouts before we left for dinner.




Anyways, i guess I'm calling it a night. I've got a couple of loads of laundry to do...so I'll be back tomorrow. Nite y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Ali loves Bobby Jack!!!! You are such a quick scrapper! And they look so good! Awesome! Glad you all had a nice dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner was so nice. That bedding is only available online though...and guess what??? She wants it for Christmas. I guess she'll want that and for me to redecorate/paint her entire room. HA! This morning she was wearing her Bobby Jack T-shirt, socks, earrings, and bracelet...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really fun birthday! I love all of your candid photos too and Alyssa LOVES Bobby Jack just as much and when I show her the bedding set, she's going to freak!!!!!! Way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww kayla reminds me of me when i was her age. very shy. she is so beautiful!!!!!

    what an awesome bday and i have never heard of bobby jack LOL but he is cute LOL.

    I LOVE YOUR LO'S!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)