Tonight, we had a great supper. We sat down and yakked about our week...our day and what we were expecting of our weekend. They don't seem too thrilled to be going to their dad's this weekend. I wonder why. We had garlic chicken, homefries and green beans. AND can you believe it...it was so delicious, i took a picture of it. HA!


Then, after supper as they usually do, the kids did the dishes. It was Jory's turn to wash tonight...and this is what I caught him doing! He reminds me so much of myself when i was younger - i used to daydream...i didn't like doing dishses so I'd wander off into another world! His is the world of bubbles. LOL!





And after all the chores were done, I sat in the living room with Jory, while Kayla played on the computer and did these two layouts.
I was feeling so inspired by my kids' awesomeness. :-) ♥♥

wow that supper looked really good. Better then what I had that's for sure. Jory looked like he had fun making that big ass bubble. Love ya Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenda. Supper was delicious, i hadn't made those home fries in over a year...it was awesome. I used leftover shake and bake from our chicken the other night...and sprinkled them on the potatoes with some other seasonings. It was awesome!
ReplyDelete