Saturday, September 08, 2007

The hair is dyed and I love it!

At first I thought, "HOLY NELLY, it's dark!!!", but then I did the highlights and it's looking more 'natural'. I love it....and am on my way to go see Dennis (hope he likes it too). Likely...he won't even notice - MEN!

Here are some fun pics of the new doo...although remember i had to take these myself...standing in the bathroom mirror...and the lighting was bad and boy it was hard. Next item on list of things to do is, "LOSE WEIGHT". I am looking so chunky these days. GROAN!





AND i did this layout while I was waiting for my hair to be ready.

6 comments:

  1. I love your hair! And you have the most beautiful eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great and you have gorgeous eyes! Love all your layouts. Wow. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks awesome. It definately brings out your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl I love your hair!!!!!!! Maybe I'll go darker? Have a nice time with your man!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!!! MY MAN loved it too!! I'm so happy! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)