I like this - for now anyways. ;)
So tonight was pretty exciting. Well...not really.
Jory, my only man of the house, tried to fix our leaking sink in the downstairs bathroom. I gotta give him credit...he tried - and then gave up.
Check this out! Hey, it works for me - it's how I would have fixed it! HA.

While Jory was working hard at doing that, I was relaxing and scrapping. **HEHEHE.
I felt like using up some of that July Kit from LP. Melissa inspired me today. Her double page layout in the LP gallery really rocks!
So...this is a layout of Syd and Claudia and Jory. There's a huge story behind this...but I figured Jory would remember enough, just by looking at the picture. You got it...THEY were at his grad....NOT his dad. :-( They are so supportive and Jory and Kayla really love them for all their help and encouragement.

AND to top off the night...and in honour of the new facelift for my blog, I am leaving you with these lame photos of me. ENJOY!


Love the new look. Your LO is AWESOME!!! Might go play with this kit! Great pics!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rebecca. I wanted to be able to add new and different things to the blog....the other one was limited cuz it was all 'coded' and i'm not that much of a computer geek to figure out how to change it. HA! I LOVE that kit...the paper is so rustic and pretty, that i have a hard time cutting it. LOL!
ReplyDelete