Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back to School

I didn't have much time to update last night. I was exhausted and was in bed at 9:30 or so. I had a great sleep (i'm happy to report) and feel refreshed this morning (Thank you cool nights and flannel pyjamas!). WOOHOO!

Kids first day of school was good. Jory was really excited about being a big school now. He had a bit of trouble getting a locker, but once that's sorted out I'm sure he'll feel better. Kayla had fun too. She's excited because she's got a good lineup of courses this semester (math ain't till next semester). She's pretty pumped. LOL!.

So...in honour of back to school...here's a cute little image which warmed my heart.
Hope you all had a good day back at school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)