Monday, September 10, 2007

Praying

Heard last night that my uncle Emery had emergency surgery, where they removed a large cancerous growth from his intestine. Because he is diabetic, his recovery is critical for the next few days. I pray they got all the cancer and he recovers! He has a beautiful family and gorgeous grandchildren. The family is not ready to lose him yet. Please say a prayer.

I was feeling so relaxed tonight. I hung out with Jory, and Kayla and did this one layout which i just took my time on. I was totally inspired by Michelle's layout of Madelyn's picnic - so i give credit to her! I know mine looks totally different but it inspired me nonetheless. Now I'm off to catch a good night's sleep and crack the whip tomorrow at the office. Have deadlines and soooo much work to do.

2 comments:

  1. OHH NOO, how is your uncle? is he okay? did they get it all? i'm praying!!!


    and i love the lo, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle pulled through the surgery and is recovering. Still waiting to find out more though...whether or not they got it all or not.

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)