Now, i'm off to watch the results show for SYTYCD. They usually have a great singing act on there on the elimination show...and if i'm not too tired, i'll sneak in an episode of Grey's Anatomy. Love that show!!! (I think i already mentioned that - ha)
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Love Goodliness
This layout is again of my son Jory and his cat Smudge. Jory has a cool connection with that kitty. I find them snuggling on the sofa every night. I call Smudge his girlfriend. HA! That darn kitty cat even follows him to bed and sleeps on his pillow right beside his head every night! Whoever said man's best friend was a dog, obviously didn't have a cat like Smudge. I hate that damn cat, but i keep it around cuz he loves it so much. Who needs annoying cat hair, when your entire wardrobe is black? Ha!

Now, i'm off to watch the results show for SYTYCD. They usually have a great singing act on there on the elimination show...and if i'm not too tired, i'll sneak in an episode of Grey's Anatomy. Love that show!!! (I think i already mentioned that - ha)
Now, i'm off to watch the results show for SYTYCD. They usually have a great singing act on there on the elimination show...and if i'm not too tired, i'll sneak in an episode of Grey's Anatomy. Love that show!!! (I think i already mentioned that - ha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOve that October afternoon lo, I have that kit and still have not touched it !
ReplyDeleteAwww... what a cute layout!
ReplyDelete