We are spending the long weekend at home. We are hoping the weather is nicer tomorrow and Monday...it rained all afternoon here. We decided to take a travel to the new Giant Tiger and check out the GT boutique. The kids and I have all grown so much (haha) so we needed some basic clothing items, like shorts, T's and capris. I think last summer Jory had about a dozen pairs of shorts...but this year only one pair still fit him. SO he was happy to get 4 new pairs of shorts today. Kayla was the same way. She was really feeling like the stuff she had from last year and the year before (she's tiny) was looking too 'baby'ish...so we got her lots of black and pink stuff today. I got new shoes...wedge sandals and a couple pairs of capris and a really cute skirt. I can't beleve how much the kids have grown!
**I need a to go on a diet!
I did these layouts today...and and now we're going to relax and watch a couple of movies. :) These are pictures of my neice Natasha! Ain't she cute??


I made these two layouts using mostly items from the Life Preserver's Scrapbook Club Alternate kit for April. :) **It's Sweet Spring by Fancy Pants. AND congratulations Andrea for winning the Grand Prize for the giveaway yesterday!! WOOT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)