Thursday, May 08, 2008

New Floor

Thanks to my homegirl...Sandra L...i threw down these new peel and stick tiles over the crappy little ceramic ones I had in my full bath. I know i probably shouldn't have but it's better than what it used to be and as long as it lasts long enough for me to save enough money and bust out of this joint...it's good enough for me. LOOK how AWESOME the floor is!! MAN...it's harder to get around the toilet than i thought!! And GF, you are right...i wanna get new towels and some new flowers and a basket for in there!!!! THANK you SANDRA!!!

BEFORE



AFTER


3 comments:

  1. HEY WOMAN!! It looks sooo good!!! Wow - I see what you mean about your old floor.... Like I said - ours has lasted in our bathroom - so I don't think you'll have a problemo!! I've used javex, Mr. Clean - a whole whack of cleaning products on ours - and it's lasted!! Besides... what's $6.00 if you need to do it over again - hahahha!!! GOOD JOB!!!! S

    ReplyDelete
  2. the old floor made me vomit in my mouth a little bit each time i stepped in the room. hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! That looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)