Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DC wins!!!!

YES!!! Finally...my favorite contestant wins!! So many times i'd pick a favorite only to have them be the runner up or get voted off waaay too early. This entire household is freaking insanely excited that David Cook won American Idol. I cannot wait to buy his first album -- it's gonna rock!! Woot!!

I thought the finale show was totally awesome. ZZ Top, Seal, Bryan Adams and my fave....George Michael. OMG, i was nearly crying. They sang one of my all time favorite songs (Father Figure)...**he's going on tour...hope he comes this neck of the woods....i'd sell my car to go see him. HA!

I had to keep busy until American Idol started. :) Again, these are made from the Life Preserver's Scrapbook club kit from May -- the alternate selection. I love how the the BLING one turned out...

2 comments:

  1. Sandra, I LUUUUUUUUUUV taht bling LO!!! The smooch on is just adorable!!! What a cute pic!!!

    I'm with you on the DC thing!!! He deserved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg me too sis me too. i f'ing love it HA! actually i love both lo's immensely.

    and congrats on dc winning

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)