Thursday, May 22, 2008

Can YOU dance??

Now that American Idol is done...we'll have to watch "So you think you can dance?" Ha...i think I just like watching the auditions...some of these guys/girls are hillarious!! I am not very graceful. I'm very clutsty and clumsy.

Not really much to write - except Jory has a bad cough/sore throat that sounds really croupy. I'll have to keep an eye on that. Not sure if his throat is infected or if it's a virus. UGH...i don't want my kids to be sick. :( When it rains, it pours. Dennis and Allison have strep throat...i guess these things go around.

3 comments:

  1. We are wondering what to watch too...Have you seen the previews for Wipeout? OH, heheh that looks so funny. I have to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will definitely check that show out!! Sounds fun for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i need to watch lol

    your lo's rock as i told you in the gallery. i so love your work sis

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)