Saturday, May 03, 2008

another saturday already

Just getting ready to go to the hairdresser's to get rid of this grey hair for yet another 8 weeks. Then i'm off to D's house for the weekend. It's 9:45 right now and the kids are still sleeping...i wonder what's up with that?? Oh wait...they are teenagers. LOL. I love the quiet around here this morning. :) Not much going on right now. Not really much to post so i'll leave ya with these few pics. Oh my...how i love these guys.




Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Sandra I have not been on your blog for a very long time. HAve a super weekend. And Me...just like you...enjoys my mornings with the teenagers sleeping in! Have Fun!!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you for always visiting my blog & leaving me sweet comments!!! AND YES (you wanna scream with me?!!?) I got an ACTUAL DT SPOT for 6 mths!!!! not only that- but they have their own line of products that I get to design some for them!! I am soooo excited Sandra I can't stand it!!!

    ok enough about me--- I love all your family pics! that is awesome- & have fun at the hair dressers- I need to go too- but i have been putting it off! Have a great day gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra...it has been a while since my last visit here...your pics and LO's are awesome....and I gotta get rid of my gray hairs too!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)