Monday, May 19, 2008

OMG - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!

I am such a loser...i can't believe i totally forgot. :( Happy Birthday Mommy. I'm a day late and I will call you later. I love you!

Yesterday, we went for a nature trail walk again, but it was boring. We didn't see a thing...just lots of bugs and we got lost...so it was kinda nerve wracking. I made the kids smile and sit on this rock just to fake it. LOL!



And this picture is Jory stopping at the little fence to try and pick out whatever was in his sock...irritating the boogers out of him. It happened to be a bird seed stuck in his shoe. LOL.



I didn't sleep well last night, so i'm just taking it easy today...scrapping, chatting with Dennis on msn and cleaning. The kids are doing their laundry and we're gonna watch a movie with our steak dinner later. mmmmmmm.

We watched a few good movies this weekend, "The Mist", "27 Dresses", "Over her dead body", "Mad money" and "Awake". Nothing as good as "PS I love you" which we watched last weekend. It's my favorite new movie. Okay....off to go clean the shower. Bye.

**Got Nuts - Design lifted from Fancy Pants Online Gallery.



1 comment:

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)