This morning i was pretty sore!! So tonight i just layed it low and used up some of my two new LP kits which i was dying to dig into to!
Monday, May 12, 2008
I'm so sore
We went on a 3 hour hike yesterday, because it's what i wanted to do for mother's day. We had a blast - a wonderful time and i'm so grateful we were able to do that. We saw a caterpillar tent, snakes (water and land), chickadees (that fed right out of the kids' hands!), butterflies, a porcupine nest, a beaver dam, a muskrat, two deer, and a huge huge huge turtle!! Here are a few pics! **please notice the butterfly (or is that a moth?) over Kayla's head! Too cute!





This morning i was pretty sore!! So tonight i just layed it low and used up some of my two new LP kits which i was dying to dig into to!
This morning i was pretty sore!! So tonight i just layed it low and used up some of my two new LP kits which i was dying to dig into to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your LO's are beautiful and your pictures are fantastic!!! How on earth did you manage a pic of a butterfly like that and the birds feeding right out of the hands!! Some ppl have the best of luck capturing great shots like that...never me!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!
I love your MD treat with a hike, those are some really great photos that you took!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics Sandra. Where was that?
ReplyDeleteBrenda...i'll PM you!
ReplyDeleteWe should do that together sometime...you'd love it! There a tonne more pictures on my Facebook!
gorgeous pages!! I love all the red you used- awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you went hiking- I can't believe the birds would just eat out of your hands!! where was this??? I am soooo jealous!!! LOL I can't wait to see the page you desing with these pics :)