Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What is wrong with kids these days?

Bullies leave disabled teen for dead in fire.

I read this article this morning and sat here with tears going down my cheeks. I have a cousin with spina bifida and he is one of the most cheerful kids I have ever met. What is wrong with kids these days? They have no respect or concern for human life other than themselves?

So i read in the article, the kids were let off with strong warnings from the police. What ever happened to making the parents accountable for their children's behaviour? This world is really '*'ed' up.

1 comment:

  1. yeah! some kids these days are realli messed up...its like they dont even care about wat they r doing... and the thing is they dont even realli get punished for it!! ITS STUPID!!! :@

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)