Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Getting to know you thingie.

GIRLIE TIME!!! I got this from Laurie this morning, and thought I'd blog it. Why the heck not? hehe!

1. FIRST NAME? Sandra

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I have no idea... (mom, dad, was i?)

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? About two weeks ago, when I felt 'suckered' into making a decision I didn't want to make. I cried because I'm too nice and I wish I could be tougher sometimes. (I hate it when people take advantage of my good nature).

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It is becoming more and more messy the older I get, but when I take my time, I think it's kind of fluffy and cute. YA.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? I love bologna (i know it's gross)...but it's one of those comfort foods.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh why of course! I'm soooooooo nice.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes. I have more than one.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't have tie up shoes...just running shoes. AND NO i do not tie them or untie them. I hate laces.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not always. I think I am generous, and thoughtful and usually think of other's before I think about myself and I think it's one of my weaknesses. But then again, some people would find this attractive. I suffer for it sometimes. I do think I can take more than I think I can. I wish I would speak up for myslf more - I guess I'm not that confident about myself.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Vanilla. (I love to throw chocolate chips on it).

14. SHOE SIZE? 7.5 (Flinstone Feet - I don't like them much)

15. RED OR PINK? Red - Deep Red. Pink is for girls. Red is for women. :-)

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I need to lose weight. I am not happy with my body at the moment.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Dennis - always.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans and brown heels/slip ons.

19. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cadbury's chocolate fingers.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Radio. Some Gay song...that's what you get for listening to Majic 100.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Silver, or Brown...maybe Burnt Orange.

22. FAVOURITE SMELL? Dennis' natural smell. (We call 'em phermones.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Guy - My lawyer

24. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and then hands

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Friggin Right - Laurie is my home girl!

26. FAVOURITE DRINK? Spumante Bambino Wine or Rye and Ginger

27. FAVOURITE SPORT? I hate sports - but the only one I sort of enjoy is Hockey.

28. EYE COLOR? blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Salmon, anything with garlic, and pasta

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? brown sweater

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall....fall...fall (the forgotten season!)

34. HUGS OR KISSES? I like both.

35. FAVOURITE DESSERT? chocolate

36. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Toxic Relief/Dr. Colbert; The DaVinci Code/Dan Brown

37. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my hand and my black mouse. (hehe...my mouse pad is blue)

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Nine

39. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Dennis playing acoustic guitar, and NOTHING...absolutely nothing.

40. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? I don't know!

41. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can cook, clean and bake and I am creative. I am good at decorating too.

42. AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Leominister, Mass. USA

43. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)