Monday, October 23, 2006

Ahhhhh

...Had a great weekend! I woke up early on Saturday morning, (7:30) even though I had intended on sleeping in till 10 or so. I suppose it didn't help that i fell asleep on the sofa watching Viva La Bam with Jory at 8:30 at night. I was so exhausted.

Friday afternoon was Brian's last day at the office. I am a bit bummed about that, because I'll miss him. Not sure how it's going to affect me, other than I'll have a heck of alot more work to do until they find his replacement.

My weekend visit with Dennis was so nice. I was so happy to be with him. We went to Steve and Pam's house on Saturday night for roast beef dinner (holy, best roast beef I've ever had!). They have this adorable Shiloh Sheppard (puppy), but he's HUGE. He was gorgeous. And she had these twin cats, that had white boots on. They were so cuddly. I love Dennis' new curtains in the living room...i want some for my dining room. :-)

Sunday morning, we got up at 11:00. Woke up to snow. Didn't really get any accumulation but there was snow. It ended up being a nice cozy day on the couch watching movies with the warm fuzzy blanket!

David came to visit last night. That was so nice. Kids told me when he left, how nice it was to see him. YOU look GREAT David! Too bad Sandy didn't come, cuz i wanted to see her belly! I'm looking forward to Christmas for the first time in a while. Hoping to get everyone together at my place for lots of 'eats' and 'goodies'. :-) A Candlelight Christmas Eve...sounds nice!

Anyways, should get to work. I got a million and 3 things to do. (GROAN).
Still waiting on that raise. (Double Groan).

Here's a pic of the type of dog we saw this weekend...so gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)