It's been a long week so far. Work is hectic.
Kids are doing well in school. In fact, Kayla got 96% on her Geography test. She was so excited, as she should be. As i stood in the bathroom this morning, helping her put on her black mascara, i was remembered when she was just a wee one, and I would brushing cheerios out of her hair. (She had nasty morning hair - ha! the back would fuzz up in a big ball, it was so fine.) She was such a doll.
Jory too. He was just a pudge. I could squeeze his legs for hours and rub his fat little arms and nibble his chubby toes. How I often wish, they were little again. (Well...okay just for a minute...cuz i like that they are more independent now! - ha!)
Lost is good eh? Poor Sawyer got quite the beatings last nite. It was nasty. And they went and changed the time for "THE NINE". I can't stay up past ten. Grrrr!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)