Fun eh? It's so friggin' exciting I can hardly stand it.
In a twisted sort of way though, my routine gives me comfort. At least I have my kids and a roof over my head and I have a job so I can feed them. Some things you simply can't help but be grateful for, even though there ain't much joy in the routine.
I'm having an off 'sleep' week. It goes in patterns. Some weeks i sleep really well, and other weeks, real crappy. Well this week is a crappy one. Can't fall asleep and even though I eventually do I can't seem to stay asleep. I wake up feeling like a zombie. GET ME SOME MORE SLEEP! I had a migraine yesterday from about noon until i went to bed. I still have a slight ache this morning, but it ain't nearly as bad. Maybe if I take some tylenol now it will curb the escalation. Who knows.
Lost is on tonight...season premiere! Been waiting all summer...the kids can hardly wait. Should be a good one.
I browse Post Secret every Sunday...this is the one that I liked.

I'll make sure I buy a couple of lottery tickets this week.
When you feel like you got no hope, it kills ya...
i'm sort of there...
no hope...
no life...
and who really gives a ***k. (Because everyone else has problems of their own...who has time to care about someone elses's?)
/i dunno
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)