Can't believe there was thick frost on my windshield this morning. I am not looking forward to winter. I friggin' hate this cold weather. I don't even have my fall boots yet!! It's my annual tradition, but i haven't had the chance to get them yet.
The kids and I hung out this weekend. We cleaned, grocery shopped, and watched movies. We ordered chinese take out on Saturday night...with enough food to last for two dinners! Jory and I snuggled on the couch and watched "While You Were Out" on Sunday morning. It's friggin freezing in my house...Jory's little feet were like icicles up against my legs. That little bugger kept rubbing them up against me just to make me laugh.
Same old...nothing majorly exciting. I love hanging out with my kids though. That was fun guys!
i know it is like freezing!! i dont like winter either its too cold! how have u been??
ReplyDeleteI'm good Stephanie. Busy with my routine of being a mom and an office worker! But we are getting there. I haven't seen you guys in a while. Miss ya!
ReplyDelete