Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Weekend was....

We had our turkey dinner on Sunday night. I love cooking for D. Have I mentioned that I really like my man? :-) Love is one thing, but I really like him! "FFS..." ;) ha!

Hey Brenda and Diane...glad you guys went to Stella's...I was gonna call you Saturday night to find out if you had somewhere to go, or else you could have hung out with me and Dennis. I figured you guys would go to Stella's. :-)

Just giving you's all the heads up...Christmas Eve is at my house this year...D, is spending the night with me and the kids...PARTY!!! The whole family is invited! Christmas Eve is on a Sunday night this year, so that works out perfectly! I'll have all of Saturday and Sunday to bake and cook and clean and get ready! Can't wait! I have the kids this year.... yeeha! K, i better get to work. Talk all laters. Love ya's.

P.S. Mom and Dad...i love you guys. I will call you tonight. I got your letter and gift in the mail. What a blessing! :-) xo

4 comments:

  1. Hey Auntie Sandra!!

    How have you been? What's new? Thats great that you had a great weekend! You deserved one!! OMG!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!!!! It seems so far away but it will probably be here before we know it!!

    Love u - xoxoxo
    Stepherz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing really new - nothing to really talk about. Ya, weekend was really nice. AND you are right, before we know it, Christmas will creep up on us like it does every other year. It should be fun. How's school going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. schools going good... havin a lot of test lately...trying to balance my studying and homework... but i am really enjoyiong school...high school is pretty fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla loves it too! She says there is so much freedom!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)