Monday, October 30, 2006

Winter is coming...

Ahhhh...Saturday, rain all day. Sunday it was so freakin' windy! We woke up at Dennis' with no power. Wondered how I'd ever make my coffee and just when my migraine started to get out of hand, the power went back on and I was able to get my coffee. (hehehe)...can you say 'addicted to caffeine?"
I absolutely felt like this all weekend, being treated like a princess by my luv'r. I love you babe. Absolutely every time I see you, you confirm that absolutely no one but you could ever make me this happy. :-)



Sarah, your spaghetti was great. I tried your recipe...loved it!
Friday night I watched "The Lakehouse" with Sarah. I love that movie. GREAT CHICK FLICK! ;)

I have decided that I am going to skip my birthday this year. I don't wanna be 36. :-(

2 comments:

  1. thats good u had a great weekend! YES THE LAKEHOUSE was awesome!eh? yeha i loved that movie!!

    anyways how r u doing?

    love steph xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good Stephie. :-) Just drudging along...ha!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)