The May Featured Kit at Life Preservers Scrapbook Club was the Love Shack kit from Bo Bunny. This paper is absolutely gorgeous – so pretty and PINK!!! I love it.
Of course, LOVE SHACK reminds me of Love…and that is why I dug out this LOVE Album (also from Bo Bunny) that I had sitting on my scrap table for about 14 months. (ugh…why do I do that?)
I had the B52’s LOVE SHACK song in my head…can you believe I was singing it the whole time I was scrappin this!?
So, to make a long story short, this was my first EVER Word Album and I think it turned out so awesome. I’m pretty sure I’ll be giving this to a very special little girl (who I really wish I could see more often – Auntie loves you!!). Need to get the photos printed in black and white and get that done pronto!!
A very late birthday present. :(
So you think you can Dance is on…have I ever mentioned I LOVE this show?!! Gotta run!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)