Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Jory’s speech went well

Thought I’d update you all on how Jory’s speech went on Monday.  He wasn’t nervous (so thanks for your prayers)!  He delivered a good speech, but unfortunately, did not win the contest.  The opportunity was amazing though and I am so proud of him!
Here is his merit certificate.  Dennis was really impressed when Jory practiced on Sunday. 

006
Kayla worked on her Photography project all weekend, and evening.  I took a picture in case she doesn’t get it back.  My kids’ teachers often keep their projects to show as examples for the following year.

004

s005
I did some scrapping as usual.  The first one was an entry for a contest and the other one was just because.  I got that gorgeous paper from a lady that I was on the Design Team with, as a gift.  It’s pretty cool, how she handpicked these for me and they match my taste just perfectly.

002

001
And used up some scraps to make these cards.  It’s been a good scrappy week! 

002 

AND by the way….big American Idol fan here….I absolutely loved Adam and Allison tonight.   Normally I also really like, Danny Gokey but his song was not working for me at all!! 

No comments: