We had a great weekend. You know those MasterCard Commercials?? The priceless ones?
Well…last night was priceless. Allison wanted to wear one of Dennis’ shirts, so he cut off the sleeves and made a long sleeve shirt into a tee-Shirt for her. Of course, the kids had to use the cut off sleeves as hats.
Long sleeve shirt - $10.00
One pair of scissors - $5.00
One night of laughter – Priceless.
The kids found trilliums in the bush behind Dennis’ house. Jory took this picture. Isn't it awesome??
So I watched some really great movies this weekend. I watched The Wrestler and Seven Pounds. The Wrestler had a lot of nudity in it, but the story was heartbreaking. I bawled through the entire thing. Mickey Rourke was awesome in it!! And Seven Pounds, was really depressing and sad – but good!! Now, we’re off to watch Slum Dog Millionaire!! Hope you all had a great weekend. :)
Say a little prayer for Jory...he's doing his speech in front of the entire school tomorrow. He's a little nervous - although i know he is going to be awesome. :)
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.