Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All the way from Singapore!

I ordered some of those crochet flowers and they arrived today and they were as gorgeous in real life as they look in the Etsy shop.  If you ever have some free time you should check out http://www.etsy.com .  It’s an online store where you can buy all things handmade!  It’s awesome.

I’m showing you the flower here (it is set in the middle of a large flower, which I picked up at the Dollarama)…I added the leaves from my stash and some rubons around it.  I really like how it turned out.

crochet flower


I also forgot to show you this frame which I made for a class I was giving.  Just a little whimsical/cute frame – with Kayla and Jory!!

018

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)