I pick up my new cell phones for the kids tomorrow. I caved and switched to the Family Plan...I'll give you all their #'s later!
I did this last night, real quick...took me about a half hour...while I was waiting for Dance Wars to start. Team Bruno won...yay!!

Okay...Joyce tagged me...so here goes:
10 Years Ago: I was at home playing with my 3 year old son and seeing my daughter off to Kindergarten. WOW!
Things on my to-do list today: Get lots of paperwork done at the office, do a load of laundry, scrapbook and take my kids to the Anime shop for some new comic books. I will also stop at Bell Mobility and pick up the kids' new cell phones!
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would pay off all my debt, my family's debt, quit my job, take a vacation, buy a house for me and all my family members and scrapbook all friggin' day!
3 of my bad habits: I don't really have any bad habits anymore. Smoke free since November... :)
3 places I have lived… Toronto, Moosejaw and Moncton
5 jobs that I have had: Waitress, Accounts Receiveable, Billing Clerk for my uncle's window company, receptionist, billing clerk for an electronics wholesaler, Daycare owner/operator, Administration for Transport Company.
5 Things people don't know about me: I put my pyjamas on the minute i walk through the door after work. I hate to go out during the week...i wanna veg out at home after work. I drank out of the orange juice container the other day and put it back in the fridge, i pass alot of gas, AND I get lonely.
I'm not tagging anyone back, cuz everyone has been tagged already.
HA HA HA!!! I love your answer to the things people don't know about you!!!
ReplyDeleteSandra...that is what I like about you....you aren't afraid to tell people things that I could never tell anyone!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you like your new phones!!