Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CRAZY!

Sorry, it's been a while since I updated! I'm doing well, just crazily busy! Kayla started a new semester, and has MATH, SCIENCE, HISTORY and RELIGION this term, so she's had alot of homework and required alot of help. I'll be busy this semester!!

I've been having alot of pain in my stomach, chest, and ovaries. URGH. I have a doctor's appointment on the 26th of February to check it all out. I think it's my endometriosis in a bad state again. I stopped taking the hormone that was supposed to keep it in check...and well...as Christina had mentioned to me, i really think it just made the whole thing worse!! So...needless to say, i was in so much pain on Saturday my future mother-in-law Mrs. C...gave me accupuncture treatment for the pain...and OMG i felt so good for 2 days. I'm not tooo bad today, but i find i can curb the pain if i don't eat! So...i've been drinking alot of tea!

I did these few layouts last week.
Off to work...talk later!!


2 comments:

  1. Sandra I hope that you are feeling better! I am praying for you girlie and of course your work is awesome as usual :)! You sure rock those layouts!

    Hope that Kayla semester goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sis i am so sorry you are in so much pain :( i will pray that you get done what needs to get done in order for you to be pain free. it is no fun living that way. i love you and big huge hugs and kisses.

    ps: YOUR LO'S ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)