Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sweet Letter

Remember the good ole' days when people used to send stuff in the mail?? Apart from getting my birthday cards from mommy and daddy in the snail mail and the odd christmas card each year, you just don't get letters anymore. I was thrilled, and my heart smiled from the inside out when i got this letter in the mail from Allison. Daddy bought her a letter kit from the book club -- and apparently this was her first time ever sending anything in the mail. I feel so loved and priveleged. hehehehe.

I had my doctor's appointment. He's sending me for some tests and blood work. I'll let you know when I find out more. Right now, things are just speculative and there's no need going into it, without knowing for sure. Pray for me though, i'm in alot of pain. I feel most comfortable when i'm lying down, so standing up and doing my chores and daily routine is really painful. AND i'm so hungry...i just wanna eat...but I can't. I'm getting tired of soup and tea. Blech. I ate a couple of cookies last night and i think as a result i only slept about 3 hours. I'm so tired.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get the answers you need to start you on your way to healing!

    OMG I LOOOOVE to get MAIL, like ACTUAL mail. That was sooooo sweet of her (and daddy) to do.

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)