Monday, February 04, 2008

I've been tagged!

I just read this on your blog today Marcene. I feel so priveleged being tagged! Thanks.

This is one I haven't seen before. It's called the middle-name game and here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)

So - here are my answers:

My middle name is Marie.

M - I love being a MOM. I'll admit it is something i dreamed about ever since i was like 7 years old...to be a wife and a mom. It's been hard at times having to go it alone in the past 4 years, but i've had alot of support and i really have phenomenal children who love and also support me and make it easier for me to do this everyday.

A - AMERICAN. Maybe you didn't know I was born in Leominster, Massachusetts and although I am legally a Canadian Citizen, a little part of me loves the American Flag...

R - I blurt out RANDOM phrases and thoughts...forgetting that people have not been inside my head for the past few hours and have no idea what i'm talking about. I end up explaining myself...which i tend to do quite poorly. (What???? you don't get me??? why do i always have to explain myself??) I guess that's why i feel so comfortable around Dennis...he gets my 'RANDOMNESS'...and always understands what i'm trying to say...ha! My randomness makes me say too much sometimes. LOL!

I - I am overweight. I do not like me right now.

E - EVERY day i love him more. Right now, my heart is EXTREMELY full.

Alright now I have to tag 5 people. Not too bad! I'm tagging, Joyce, Andrea, Christina, Tanya and Donna!

8 comments:

  1. Okay so I'm behind in everything... keeping in touch; my blog; LP's posts and most important of all, I just noticed that you won LP's December sketch. WTG girl, I'm SO thrilled for you!!! Been thinking about you and hoping that all is well... BTW I saw where you wrote right here in your blog that you're overweight and you don't like yourself right now..... Woman, R U nuts? Do I need to come there and slap some sense into you? You're beautiful with such an adorable and strong spirit about you..... you're kind and you make so many people smile. I say that because it's all true but I do know where you're coming from especially when extra weight makes you feel really down about yourself... I'm going through that yet since I turned 40 this past July, it seems that it hurts more than it ever did when I try to change it however it hurts physically and mentally to stay this way..... Seriously though, you may not see it when you look in the mirror but please remember that you're an awesome mother and friend and I'm SO truly blessed to know you......... oh and don't forget how wonderfully talented and creative that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww Angela....thank you!! You have blessed me today...and I hope that you are doing well!!! Miss ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww man!!! Now I have to do this?! Well, we have the same middle name so I'll jsut copy your answers!! HA!! Hey same birthday & middle name...just I'm not as crazy as you!! hee hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra you are beautiful! And you are not overweight! Beautiful middle name! My daughter's middle name is Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok...I get it!!! I am tagged!!! Now I just gotta think about my answers...so check out my blog ...probably by this weekend I will get it done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMFAO MY MIDDLE NAME IS MARIE.okay off to do this :D LOVE YOU SIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, that is too funny that you all have the same middle name! Thanks for playing along Sandra. I love finding out all these little interesting tidbits about each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you doing okay girlie? Thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)