Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol rocks

Before sitting down and doing the American Idol thing last night (OMG, GO JASON CASTRO!!!) I did this quick 10 min. layout. This is Jory with his christmas underwear on his head. It's a boy thing i think!

4 comments:

  1. I'm kinda confused, but it sounds like you are making out GF!!!

    Cute LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, great layout Sandra!

    missed you this weekend at the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, great layout Sandra!

    missed you this weekend at the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you KNOW how I love to save money (since I ain't got none!!) So kudos on the changes!!

    I love that layout - it cracks me up every time I see it!! Did I tell you you're da bomb today? ;)

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)