So last night, the kids and I played a game (I bleeped out the bad word for you all...out of respect). :-) Man...we laffed so hard i nearly peed my pants.
You will see these pics...starting out nice pics then laffing so hard i was in pain!! We ended up knocking all the laundry off the couch and I had to run to the bathroom to check my underwear. **OKay i DO get leakage. HA!









ROFLMAO i am addicted to scrabble BAD BAD BAD LMAO.
ReplyDeletei love the pics LOL but what was that bad word? ROFLMAO.
lmao nm i clicked on the pic and figured it out ROFLMAO
ReplyDeleteASSHOLE! One of the kids put HOLE down first. Then it was my turn and Jory yells out, 'HEY, I'm gonna put ASS down"....but it was my turn and I had A-S-S....so i put it down. Well...we started laffing our Asses off....LOL!
ReplyDeleteI was cracking up looking at these!!! You guys kill me! Sounds like something my kids would do!
ReplyDelete