Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More of the everyday kinda me

I took these random photos of myself this morning, while my make up was fresh and i still had lipstick on. I don't always wear my glasses - i wear them to see far away, so when i watch TV, or drive. BUT i have a secret...I wear them to look sexy. Dennis always tells me that I look incredibly sexy with these on and he takes one look at me and 'va va va voom'. I think it's that boyish fantasy men have about school teachers and librarians. WOOHOO!






I did the cover for my summer album and these 5 min. altered tins to store my paint brushes and markers in. Pretty cool huh?!




By the way...i was delighted and am thankful to God for small favours -- my car passed the emissions test today, which means I can get my plate stickers and still drive! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. I love those pics Sandra!!! You do look great with your glasses on!!! Great tins & cover too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear my glasses for the same reason that you do!!! But my man never tells me I look sexy, he just likes the way I look in them! Maybe I should have them on a single bow too? LMBO!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)