Thursday, October 18, 2007

20 Girlie Questions...

I stole this from Elizabeth's Blog and challenge you to post it on your blog as well!!

1. Name: Sandra

2. Pink - Love it or Hate it? I love soft pinks on little girls, dark pinks on teenagers. I don't wear pink (clothing or make up), because my BF once told me, "PINK is for little girls"...and it's stuck with me...why did he have to do that??? ha....Pink is so pretty!

3. Signature shade of lipstick, lip gloss, etc: Anabelle - not too shiny, not too matte. It's a shade of burnt cherry.

4. Do you have a best girl friend? Yes!! Her name is Sarah!

5. Do you have a woman mentor? This might sound lame but I've always looked up to Dr. Phil's wife. I don't know her personally, but it has always warmed my heart the way she honours and sticks by her husband's side. She's a strong woman, with a soft soft heart...and is so cheerful and positive. She reminds me of who I want to be.

6. Are you a woman mentor to someone else? I have alot of friends that look up to me - because of my strength, but not sure if I would call that a mentor? I hope someday my daughter considers me a mentor!

7. Tomboy or Princess? I loved Elizabeth's answer on this one! I'd have to say Sassy too. Tomboy certainly don't fit...and I certainly don't fit into the Princess category either. I am WOMAN!

8. Favorite Girl Band: I love PINK!

9. Are you a mom? Do you want to be one? I am a Mom, and yes it was my choice (they were planned) - and Yes I still want to be one.

10. Do you and your mom have any rituals? No not really.

11. Fashion magazines - yea or nay. Nope. I don't care about fashion.

12. Do you have a feel good outfit? Crisp jeans, black blouse or sweater, jewelery and my black high heeled boots. :-) I feel like a million bucks in that!

13. Have you called your grandma or special aunt, or special older lady lately? No...thanks for the reminder.

14. Signature Scent? Eternity. It's a classic.

15. Favorite female tv character: oh gosh, that's a hard one!! I'm on a prison break kick, so I'd have to say at the moment, SARAH from Prison Break. LOL!

16. Favorite place to hang out with gal pals? SHOPPING MALL!

17. Did you ever ditch your girl friends to be with a guy? Do you still? Yes, i have and sadly, I still do. I have one really close girlfriend, but she knows that the times i get to spend with Dennis is really precious to me, so we make arrangement to visit around that schedule. I love you Sarah!

18. Friend you call when you need a laugh? SARAH and ROB. Good time girl!

19. Friend you call when you need a shoulder to cry on? SARAH!

20. Have you reminded your friends of how much they mean to you lately? Oh yes, Sarah knows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)