I've been tagged!!! Here's what I gotta do!
Elizabeth's blog
Here are the rules for the 7 others that I'm tagging...
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 randomness of me:
1. I let my kids play video games and play on the computer for hours, because it gives me time to scrapbook! ha!
2. When i was a kid i used to love filling out forms. I used to take old forms from school or from my dad's office that people weren't using anymore, and I'd play secretary. (OMG, Elizabeth, i think we are twins!) I was fortunate enough to line a job in a field that I love, but some days i really don't feel like writing and i can barely read my handwriting. HA!
3. I never make my bed and I sleep with a pillow under my knees because it's cozy. I sleep all curled up because I can never get warm. I sleep with my socks on. (Sometimes that's all i sleep in). ha!
4. Some nights, I don't do the dishes and i don't lift a finger in the house, but whenever I'm at my boyfriend's house I always make sure his house is spotless. Can you say, "Trying to impress?" **I can be such a people pleaser.
5. I cry myself to sleep most nights. I think too much when the house is quiet. I think about and worry about what my future will hold. I worry about my kids' future. I'm unhappy most days, but i smile anyways.
6. My son really needs a hair cut, but i'm lazy and i haven't taken him yet. I'm such a bad mother.
7. I hate shoes. My feet are wide and wearing them is like torture cuz it's hard to find a pair that fit comfortably! I love black high heel boots though, cuz it makes me feel like I'm 18 again, when i'm wearing them.
Girls I'm taggin'
Rebecca
Nessa
Cynthia
Dee
Christina
Corry
Tanya
i already did this one but thank you for tagging me
ReplyDelete