Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Went to the eye Doctor today…

Jory sat on his glasses – so it was time for a new pair.  I decided to make eye doctor apt for the both of us since it had been two years we went last. 
Jory needed a slightly new prescription.  As for me, my prescription changed slightly as well.  I told her that I notice since I turned 41 (OMG!) I find it harder to adjust from far to near.  For example, if I’m sitting on the couch knitting, and then i have to look up and watch TV it takes me about 2 mins to focus.  I was severely depressed when she told me I was borderline needing progressive lenses and more than likely the next time I go for a check-up I will need a progressive lenses.  Sucks big time.  Getting old!

Anyways, Jory and I ordered some new glasses today – we should have them by the end of the week.  I can’t wait – sexy new frames!

Made homemade hamburgers for dinner tonight…Delicious.  With this weather you can’t help but want to bbq juicy burgers!  After dinner, we took Maddie to the park.  It’s all she wants to do now.  Ha!  Kayla was home today (it was her day off) and she much enjoyed going to the park with her.  I think it reminded Kayla of when she was little.  :)

005 004 006008

Now, we’re at home.  Maddie is jumping all over the couch and is touching my laptop – driving me nuts.  LOL!  I may have to start writing my blog posts in my room after I go to bed.  haha!  You gotta admit, she does have a very mischievous monkey look on her face don’t she? 

009010

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)