Monday, March 26, 2012

Time for some hats!

We really got spoiled with the weather last week  I knew this would happen.  Today it feels like -15 degrees out and it's freezing!  BRRR!
Had a great weekend.  D bought a new 60 inch Sharp Aquos TV, so we watched movies all day Saturday.  I can't get over the quality of the picture.  BLING!! This weekend we also thought to try out Netflix, which is free for a month just to try...I loved it so much I signed up for it when I got home.  Jory and I watched a new series last night - about zombies.  LOL!  Anyways. we just hooked up the Wii upstairs...there are thousands of movies to choose.  Kayla and Jory are pretty stoked about that.  They even have PINGU and BLUES Clues on there! 

So, my crocus are up at D's house.  Next weekend I need to till the earth in the garden and add some manure.  I can't believe it's that time of year.  I'm excited about the garden this year.  Dennis pretty much lets me do what I want with it...but he's so great - he waters it during the week when I'm not there because he loves how it looks.  His house is just so gorgeous...it's the neatest and nicest looking house on the entire street.
I went to the dollarama on Friday and picked up a couple of things for Maddie.  I got her these foam alphabet shapes that stick on the bathtub.  These should make it fun for her to have a bath.

I also just finished ordering a couple of sun hats for her from Etsy.  Etsy is a website where you can buy handmade items.  People all over the world have little shops where they sell things they make.  I know it's probably a little more pricey than buying one at WalMart, but it's handmade and they will last a long time...and they are so unique and original...I couldn't resist.  If we don't lose them, they should last for years!
Here's the first one:
And here's the second one:  They are both totally reversible.

 

Anyways, I guess I should get to work now.  BUSY as always.  WIll talk soon...hope you are all doing good.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)