Was a quiet night at home last evening. Kayla was not home, and Jory was studying for a couple of tests he's having today, so we just hung out. He mostly quizzed me on his notes, as if I were the one who should be learning, and I sat there and knit my little heart out. We made naachos and smoothies and were in bed by 10:00. :)
I finished Jory's beanie...here he is sporting it for me. He's such a good sport, modelling it for me.
I started knitting a little hat for Kayla...I suppose I should be done it tonight. LOL! Zellers has this clearance bin of yarn and each ball is like $0.99 cents. I keep gravitating to that bin everytime I go there and grabbing a couple of balls. I thought I should start using them up...and I can make a hat with less than two balls. Who can find a handknit hat for less than $2.00. I'm thinking I may have to open an etsy shop and start selling these. LOL! Have a glorious weekend everyone!! I'm sure I'll have some new pictures and content to post by Sunday. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)