Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Updating my computer

It’s been a while since I turned my laptop on.  At the old house, I always had it on so it was easily accessible and ready to go whenever I had the urge to update.  Not at the new house.  When you downsize you have to put things away – and you tend to forget you own certain things.  Ha!  So, last night when I turned on my computer it did a few hours worth of updates.  Dang it!  Tonight, when I opened up my Live Writer to publish this post, I also had to do a Windows Live update.  I’ve realized how slow this computer has become.  I think I will put an IPAD at the top of my wish list, when I have some extra money. 

Anyways, I downloaded over 200 photos from my iPhone, which means I have about 200 photos I need to share with you all.  (Just kidding, I won’t do that to you).  Ha.

So, let’s start with sharing a few of my favourite photos of the kids…which I’ve taken in the past year.   Enjoy!

Naturally gorgeous

mr. Hot Stuff...Jory loves to wear hats.  Here he is relaxing.

Kayla with the hat and scarf I made her

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)