I know we all love this warm weather. It’s 25 degrees Celsius out. today is the last day of winter and it’s 25 degrees outside. Strange enough, we went for a walk this evening – we were wearing flip flops and walking in small patches of snow. Something weird about that. I shall not complain too much because it’s such a nice treat after spending all winter indoors – but is that what they call ‘global warming’? I hope this doesn’t wreak havoc on the plant and stuff.
So, because it was so nice out we went for a walk this afternoon after I got home from work and stopped at the park with Maddie.
She loved to see the kids at the park and wasn’t too sure about the sand on her hands (she don’t like to get dirty), but she loved walking around the park and running wherever her little feet would take her.
*remember that if you want to see the bigger enlarged, click it ---then hit the back button on your browser to return here.
She went on the slide…she seemed to like it. On the way up the stairs she met a little boy a little bigger than her and she was really friendly with him. She squealed and touched his shoes…the little boy was wondering what was happening. LOL!
As I type this, Maddie is crying – apparently because she wants Mommy to open the front door – so she can look outside. Forget that, Brenda had to take her outside…she started to throw a fit. HA!! Reminds me of when Kayla and Jory were really little and would cry to go outside before they’d even eaten breakfast.
Bring on summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)