It seemed so surreal yesterday. I have an 18 year old. It’s almost unfathomable to me as I remember giving birth to her as if it were last week. Young mom and dad full of hopes and dreams and such faith in this world. Such big dreams for her children…I didn’t think our lives would have turned out this way, but I have no regrets. I have a girl that is full of love, empathy and an amazing caring, sweet heart. I couldn’t have asked for a better daughter. Kayla, I love you so much! Happy Birthday baby girl!
I bought Kayla a pink Sony Cybershop automatic camera. (not so cheap!). She was pretty tickled pink to get it. So, you’ll be seeing alot of pictures from her and I in the near future. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)