Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Garden

I have a special spot in my weekend home (yes, at D’s house) where he lets me have free reign.  I might not be able to do what I want inside but in that garden – it’s a l mine.  Albeit this year, we were not together when it became time to plant the flowers (May) so I started a little later (July).  I love gardening.  It’s one thing I do that reminds me of how amazing God is.  A beautiful flower, full of colour – definitely work of an artist and creationist!

I’m really proud of the way the garden turned out this year.  I bought a couple of flats of half dead annuals and threw them in the dirt, hoping they would catch and actually bloom.  I was scared for a bit, because they were all dead…but after several weeks of TLC they came back to life and this is what became of it.
I swear those Cosmos are from MARS!

009
010 008
I have also always really adored Fall Mums…and so this year, I splurged and bought these gorgeous ones for D’s front step.  They are gorgeous aren’t they?

007 014
011 
So go ahead and splurge on the things you’ve always wanted to get, especially if it is something that reminds you of God’s beauty and awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)