Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jory loves to fish

I promised myself to write more about the day  to day stuff that goes on in our house. 

Jory loves to fish.  You can catch him fishing with his buddy Ian or Liam once or twice a week.  They have this one spot where they always go in Manotick.  This past weekend Jory and his buds caught this mammoth Walleye. 


Isn’t he huge??  Jory was so excited – and I wish he had brought it home so we could have eaten it.  They put it back and spared his life.  That’s my boy!

I have the day off tomorrow.  Looks like I need to renew Kayla’s health card and thought I’d take the boy shopping for his school supplies.  Where exactly did the summer go?  *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)