We've both decided that waiting two weeks to see eachother is just waaaaaaaaaaay too long! I missed Dennis terribly. He missed me. AND i know i've mentioned this probably about a million times before but I have to say this again. That man loves me. I know he loves me. It's an amazing feeling having someone in your life that you KNOW loves you more than anything else in the world. It's an amazing feeling having someone to love. It's amazing being loved back. AND I love that man with all of my breath and being. AND yes, I KNOW he is God's blessing to me. There is no way we met by chance! We are meant to be together. There is no one else that i deserve more than he. I love you Babe.

Kayla has her blog up and running. You can check it out at:
http://kreativekayla.blogspot.com She'll probably end up changing the background and all that, but it's a start!! She's posted two videos that she's made so far. You should check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)