Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We spent the weekend at D's house. Sunday, I cooked a huge turkey dinner while Dennis helped the kids carve pumpkins. Their pumpkins turned out so awesome! Kayla must have worked on hers for 6 hours. She is pretty meticulous! All three of them worked so hard -- and Dennis was so patient with them! :)

We sat down as a family, prayed and ate together. It was one of those moments I felt so incredibly blessed.






Today, we went on a FALL walk on Dennis' property (in the woods). There were no trails or anything, so we walked through the woods and out the other side to the Farmer's Field. FUN!!!




I know it's bad but we like to do funny things to Nina. We've been playing Blackjack at night and Sunday's ticket into the game meant you had to wear a hat...so we put one on Nina. Haha...ain't she cute?



And thought I'd show you this awesome T-Shirt that Jory designed for his Grade 8 Class. It was for their annual fundraiser! Way to go Jory!


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Blessings and abundance of love and bundles of hugs from us to you! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)