I am so stinkin' proud of my beautiful, smart daughter today. She got honour roll for two years in a row today. She also got an unexpected award which thrilled her. She got the Departmental Award of Merit for Gr. 10 Mathematics (for everyday work and everyday life strand). I'm so very proud of her. For those of you who might not know, Kayla has a language based learning disability and a short term memory disability which means she has a really hard time with #'s (adding, subtracting, multiplying etc.,). Part of her disability includes difficulty understanding and retaining abstract ideas. Anyways...short of long answer...this means ALOT to her.



I was so delighted for her that I scrapped two of my favorite pics from my recent stash. Love this layout!

AND in other news...Dennis loved the layout I posted last night, so much that he has asked me to frame it. I love that he loves it so much. :) Perfect ending to a happy day. And now....Grey's Anatomy! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)