Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall is here!

It's been cold out this week. Rain and cold. Last night, as I looked out my bathroom window, I actually saw some snowflakes. Scary thought considering the amount of snow we had last year. I love Fall. I love that it's cooler at night and you can sleep with your flannel pyjamas. I love sitting at the dining room table in my cozies, drinking tea and scrapbooking. So...last night I did just that.

These are pictures of the kids when we went for our Thanksgiving Walk in the woods. It was an uncleared forest on my Dennis's property. The only way we didn't get lost was becuase he had brilliantly spray painted some of the tree trunks white...to mark our path. IT was an excellent adventure!


This next layout is of Kayla and Jory drinking apple cider at the Apple Orchard. Every year, we do the apple picking thing at this one particular farm and afterwards we stop at the barn to eat hot apple donuts and apple cider.


And finally...this layout (which turned out to be one of my favorite layouts thus far) is of Jory. This was also taken on Thanksgiving weekend, on our family walk in the woods.


Only thing I hate about Fall is that it's time to buy new winter supplies for the kids. I need to go shopping this weekend and get new snow boots and gloves etc., It always costs so much money. AND, I really need to go get my new fall boots!!

Hadn't mentioned before, but Kayla is getting an award this week at school for being on the honour roll for last year's grades. I'm so proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)