Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SYTYCD?

I must admit i have never been much into watching those dancing shows, but i'm hooked on this season of 'so you think you can dance'? Anybody else watching it??? There are some fabulous dancers this year...and it's been so fun to watch!! SO...tonight while i was waiting for the evening to pass and i could watch it - i made these two layouts! **Okay i really just wanted to dig into my new LP kit which arrived last Friday. Hellya, fricken right on!

This one is of Kayla - her first time on a 4 wheeler! I was scared to death to let her on it. I know how nervous she gets so i was nervous for her! AND i wasn't sure how she'd handle it. Turns out she can steer that thing better than i can!! LOL. She loved it! Thank Goodness for Dennis encouraging her and kinda giving me shit for being such a pussy.


This next layout is of my sister Brenda. She is 15 months younger than I am. I stole this picture from her Facebook profile and photoshopped it a bit. I think it turned out so awesome!! Brenda, you're so beautiful! For those who don't know...Brenda helped me raise my two darling kiddos when she lived with me while the kids were little. Kids grew up calling her nana!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Sandra! Your LO's are awesome! I am a sytycd lover too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those LO's - especially the life preservers kit used !

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)