Sandra's Personal Blog. (And it's something Fantastic.)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
i have to work tomorrow
...and i don't want to. My holiday went by too fast...
I really didn't have much mojo to do anything else...pray for me. I'm going through a difficult time right now...with alot of hard choices to make. I need the Lord's guidance. Thanks.
Sandra, I will be praying for guidance for you. Hang in there and I miss you on the board! I hope you are feeling better and your test results are all ok!!!!
Hey girl! I've missed you. You're always on my heart and I will pray for you. Some decisions -especially the right ones- are never easy. Big hugs and lots of prayer coming your way.
Your pages ROCK - they always do. You inspire me!!
It always stinks having to go back to work!! I hope it is going okay & that you are feeling okay!!
ReplyDeleteaww i would hate having to go back to work. of course i am praying for you. love you sista
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you are going thru a difficult time Sandra. I will pray for you!
ReplyDeleteSucks going back after a long break! Take care.
Sandra, I will be praying for guidance for you. Hang in there and I miss you on the board! I hope you are feeling better and your test results are all ok!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you Sandra. I pray you will find peace over whatever the circumstance is. Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I've missed you. You're always on my heart and I will pray for you. Some decisions -especially the right ones- are never easy. Big hugs and lots of prayer coming your way.
ReplyDeleteYour pages ROCK - they always do. You inspire me!!