So the laptop Dennis bought me is truly amazing. I am in love with it. I can carry it anywhere i go and use it in bed if i want to. HA! Dennis truly is so good to me...and i thank God for him every day. He really was an answer to my prayers and has been the man i was looking for all my life. (I love you Babe!) A friend as'ked me today... "why are you so special?" and i didn't really need to think about that much.... MY GOD LOVES ME. You have no idea how much i cried out to Him when my marriage failed...and Dennis is HIS way of showing me how much he heard me and cares about me.

We've been on hollidays this week. Monday, Jory had a friend over, and they took pictures of the cat playing Rock Band. These are cute. Cool cat.


Yesterday we came home for the day, and the kids played out in the snow. Check these out. Awesome.




Tonight we are off to D's house to spend the remainder of our holidays together. He got tomorrow and Friday off too....woohoo!!!
Love all the pictures Sandra....I know you are lovin' the laptop. They are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a true testimony to God's unfailing love and grace!!! I am so glad that Dennis is the man that God has for you Sandra because I think you deserve it very much!!!!!
ReplyDelete